Job Title: Senior Account Manager
Location: Head Office & Central Kitchen (with some travel)
Responsible for: Corporate Catering Operation
Reports to: Operations Manager
Direct Reports: Account Manager and Lead Driver
Closing Date: 17:00pm Thursday 22 November 2018
Interviews: w/c 26th November 2018
Social Bite’s vision is for a Scotland where everyone has a safe place to call home. We use our pioneering social enterprise, Social Bite Ltd., to enable people affected by homelessness to transform their own lives.
The Senior Account Manager will oversee the Corporate Logistics team including the drivers. It will be the Senior Account Manager’s duty to ensure that our corporate operation runs as smoothly as possible from first contact by clients, to a timely delivery ensuring a smooth efficient service that meets the expectations and needs of our customers.
About this role
• You will develop trusted relationships with key clients and will be the lead contact for all customer account management matters.
• Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities across Edinburgh, Glasgow and Aberdeen.
• Collaborate with the Central Kitchen and Operations Manager to develop seasonal menus complete with allergen guides.
• Lead on transitioning, 30% of current customers to online ordering within first year of employment.
• Lead on the rebranding and streamlining of the department for increased efficiency.
• Responsible for overseeing the day-to-day logistics and smooth running of the corporate catering department.
• Responsible for the management and recruitment of the corporate logistics team and drivers.
We need you to be
• Customer focused with an eye for detail
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Confident and engaging communicator with the ability to bring people with you
• An inspiring leader with great ideas
• Passionate with a drive to see your team succeed
Ideally, we would like you to have some experience in, if not all, of the following:
• Knowledge of multi-unit business with a Central Production kitchen
• Experience of food safety processes; knowledge of Salsa
• Knowledge of Spoonfed and Procure Wizard
• Full clean drivers licence
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org