By choosing to order from Social Bite, you’ll be…
• Helping us to provide employment opportunities to people experiencing homelessness.
• Helping us to house more than 800 people through ‘Housing First Scotland’.
• Helping us to donate over 140,000 items of food and drink each year.
• Joining the movement to end homelessness in your city and Scotland.
Choose a more fulfilling lunch.
Choose Social Bite Delivers.
READY TO ORDER?
Watch our demonstration video to guide you through the process.
Some small T&Cs apply to help us bring you the best customer service possible!
– Please place a minimum order value of £20
– A £5 delivery fee will be charged on all orders under £50
– Free delivery on all orders over £50
“Moving to Social Bite for our catering service was the best decision we’ve made for Bird.i team. Not only are there a variety of sandwiches, soup or baked potatoes we can order every day; but there are always a wee twist in those which makes no single lunch the same. The catering team is super, always helpful and serving us with a massive smile.”
Corentin Guillo, Founder & CEO Bird.i
“I was delighted by the service provided by the Social Bite Delivers team, Caroline was friendly and helpful. It was the first time I used Social Bite for lunch at one of our Professional Development workshops here at Glasgow Chamber of Commerce but certainly won’t be the last. We ask all our delegates for feedback on workshops and never have I had so many mention how good their lunch was! ”
Sarah Heaney, Events and Training Executive, Glasgow Chamber of Commerce
“We recently ordered lunch from Social Bite for a lunch meeting at our office. The service provided was excellent, delivered on time and the variety of the platters was great. The highlight for me was the curried lentil and chickpea wrap and my colleague said the millionaire's shortbread was the best he had ever tasted. We will definitely be ordering food from Social Bite again."
Tracy McAlpine, Principal and Head of New Build Operations, McVey & Murricane